A Few Suggestions on How to Use Lemon Oil
- Use Lemon oil in a mouth rinse to soothe the mouth and throat
- Diffuse Lemon oil to create an uplifting environment
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces
- Add Lemon oil to enhance the flavor of water, drinks/tea, desserts, and main dishes
- Take Lemon oil internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort*
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.