A Few Suggestions on How to Use Lavender Oil
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime
- Use Lavender oil to soothe occasional skin irritations
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender oil with water in a glass spray bottle
- Take Lavender oil internally for a peaceful sleep*
- Add Lavender oil to bath water to soak away stress
- Add Lavender oil to any hair treatment, shampoo, or conditioner for a healthy-looking scalp
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Add three to four drops to the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid eye contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.